* wonton wrappers
* 1 cup fat-free sour cream
* 1/2 cup fat-free Ranch dressing
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 cup frozen and thawed spinach
* 1/2 cup chestnuts, chopped
* 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* salt and pepper
1. Drain thawed spinach and using a clean kitchen towel squeeze out all the liquid.
2. Chop the spinach and combine it with sour cream, Ranch dressing, mayo, chestnuts, dill, and garlic powder. Mix everything together, season with salt and pepper to your liking and refrigerate until needed.
3. Place wonton wrappers in a mini muffin pan, forming little cups. Bake at 350F for about 10 minutes, until they are golden brown.
4. When the wonton cups are cooled, fill them in with a spinach dip (about 1 tbsp).
Super crunchy cups with delicious creamy filling! Quick and easy appetizers that are perfect for any party!