* 4 medium cut pork chops
* 1 large onion (sliced)
* 1 large apple (quartered and sliced)
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
* 1 tbsp fresh lemon thyme
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* salt and pepper
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides
2. In a dutch oven heat the oil and brown the chops on both sides. Cover with sliced onion, apple, and herbs, add a chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Cover the dish with a lid and bake everything in 350F for about 90 minutes.
It's a very tender and very aromatic dish. When you open the lid the smell of mint and thyme transfers into the entire kitchen and makes you even more hungry than before! The apples and onions soften and make a great sauce that doesn't need any cream or butter. Serve it with some mashed potatoes and a fresh salad and you have a great and satisfying dish!