Are you trying to eat healthy, but you are running out of ideas for new and exciting dishes? Here is something you might be interested in... chicken and spinach wraps with Greek yogurt sauce! No mayo, no fatty ingredients, no chips on the side... just fresh veggies and a lean chicken breast. We usually make a big batch of it, store it in the fridge, and eat it after jogging. It's a great, protein-rich meal that will satisfy you without feeling guilty! Here is the recipe (serves 6):
* 2 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
* 5 celery sticks, chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
* 1 bag baby spinach leaves
* 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
* 1/2 cup honey mustard
* 2 tbsp agave nectar (or honey)
* salt and pepper
* 6 large whole wheat spinach tortillas
1. In a large bowl combine chicken, celery, bell pepper and cranberries. Roughly chop the spinach leaves and add to the chicken.
2. In a separate bowl combine yogurt, mustard, agave nectar and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Add dressing to chicken salad and mix everything together.
4. Place a big spoonful on a spinach tortilla (or any kind you like), wrap the filling inside, cut in half and enjoy.
I can't think of anything easier than that if you want a delicious and nutritious lunch (or dinner). Packed with vitamins and proteins, its the perfect meal after a hard workout ... or in front of TV, your choice!