Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm bringing chicken back!

   It's been a while since I cooked some meat and I think it was high time for some chicken breast. I actually had some in the freezer, waiting to be used, and since I didn't really know what else to make - chicken it is. Simple, quick, and with only a few ingredients, it doesn't get any better that that. Check out this baked chicken breast with herbs of Provence and black sesame seeds:

Ingredients:

*  2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
*  2 tbsp herbs of Provence
*  1 tbsp black sesame seeds
*  1 tbsp olive oil
*  salt

Directions:

1. Wash chicken breast under cold water, tap dry with a paper towel and place in a baking dish.
2. Coat chicken with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, herbs and sesame on both sides (a little bit more on the top), and bake at 400F for 30 minutes.



 
   I love herbs of Provence. I think it's because my mom uses them a lot and I just have them in my blood. The chicken is so juicy and tender and I have to admit I missed it a little bit.

Enjoy,
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment