Sunday, May 13, 2012

Where it all comes from!

   This post will be completely different than all others! There will be no cooking, no plating and no tasting... yet! I was watering my garden and admiring gorgeous and vibrant colors of my herbs and veggies and it just hit me! All those plants would take amazing pictures so why not change things around a little bit and write a post about my garden? It's a huge part of my cooking adventures and sooner or later everything will end up on a plate anyways! It might not be the biggest garden ever, but it's mine, it's organic, delicious, fresh, and I have 24/7 access to it! You can't beat all of that! It's still in its early stage, and I'm sure that all the plants are going to triple in size in couple of weeks, but it's looking good already. So here it is, take a look at my personal little heaven that makes my dishes taste so good!

My absolutely most favorite herb of all time: mint


... basil...


... parsley...


... dill (now that's really Polish in my opinion)...


... rosemary ...


... thyme


... onions...


... oregano...


... black and yellow tomatoes...


... and strawberries...



Look who was sun bathing in the yard and watching me taking pictures! It's the cutest dog in the world, my sweet little Spikey!


Stay tuned for some exciting recipes featuring all the herbs and veggies from my garden!

Magda.

No comments:

Post a Comment