* 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie dough
* 2 medium potatoes
* 2 cups chopped fresh asparagus
* 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
* 5 eggs
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 2 tbsp flour
* 1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
* 1 tbsp turmeric powder
* 1 tsp olive oil
1. Peel and dice potatoes and boil them in salted water for 10-15 minutes until soften, but not completely cooked. Drain and set aside to cool down.
2. Cut asparagus into 1.5 inch pieces, put into boiling water for 3-4 minutes and transfer into ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
3. Place pie crust in a large pie baking dish, brush with olive oil and prick it with a fork so it wont puff up. Pre-bake at 350F for 6-7 minutes.
4. In a bowl whisk eggs together with milk, flour, turmeric, and some salt (to your liking). Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese and most of the feta cheese, mix to combine.
5. Fill pie crust with cooked potatoes and asparagus, cover with egg mixture, and sprinkle with remaining feta and Parmesan. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Let it stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting into it.
I think feta cheese is one of my favorite things about this quiche. I mean asparagus is great too... but cheese always beats everything. You can enjoy it warm or cold, it's good both ways.