Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lazy, rainy afternoon.

   Remember how I said that sometimes I slack off in the kitchen and just eat out or bring some take out home? Today was a perfect day to do that. We got home really tired and just as we were parking in front of the house it started raining, or should I say pouring like crazy. All we wanted is some delicious comfort food, which is not necessarily the best for you (hey, you can't eat healthy all the time!). I think Justin was thinking about takeout the entire day because the second I said I don't feel like cooking he shout out: HOOTERS! Yeah, we love Hooters, actually we love us some Hooters' wings! They are one of the best: crispy, crunchy, juicy, and flavorful. Add the side of celery sticks and blue cheese dressing and you have a perfect meal. No wait, there is one thing missing... fried pickles! I know, I had the same reaction first time I heard about them. Fried pickles? How can somebody fry pickles? Oh trust me, you can fry them just fine, and they are absolutely, amazingly addictive.




   Wings would never be the same without some good, cold beer and our choice always is a Japanese Sapporo, can't beat that! And that's how we spent today's evening: Hooters, beer, Dexter, and us! Are you jealous yet?

Stay dry in this rainy night.
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment