So what is your go-to dish? I'm sure you have something that no matter where you go, if you see it on the menu, you are probably gonna order it. Even though we always like to try new things, there are some dishes that we just can't pass up and no matter how much we try, we always end up with them. French onion soup, creme brulee, and eggs benedict are our absolute favorites and we never (and I mean never) miss a chance to try them. Justin has one more "cryptonite" that he can't resist, which he always gets if it's available. It's all sorts of sliders, any form, and shape, any flavor... he loves them all! So I decided to make some for dinner and just to make things more exciting I used chorizo sausage rather than beef and garnished them with avocado mayo. Here is the recipe:
* 1 lb uncooked chorizo sausages
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
* 10 mini potato rolls (or any rolls/buns you like)
* 1 avocado
* 2 tbsp fat-free mayo
* 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
* 1 tbsp lime juice
* salt and papper
1. Take chorizo sausages from the casing. Mix with garlic and parsley until combined.
2. Form 10 mini burger patties and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
3. To make mayo, combine chopped avocado, fat-free mayo, parsley, lime juice, salt and pepper and mix everything together.
4. Spread the sauce on the roll, top with chorizo patty and enjoy!
Not only small and cute, but also super duper extra delicious! You can eat as many or as few as you want to. Perfect for parties or just dinners for two. The chorizo is a little bit spicy and it pairs beautifully with the fresh and cool avocado mayo. One fun and delicious meal!