Saturday, November 17, 2012

Easy enough?

   Recently one of my friends asked me if any of my blog recipes are easy enough for her to make them? What? All my recipes are super easy and not complicated. And to prove my point I decided to make a 4 ingredient, under 30 minute, fancy enough to serve to your guests, chicken dish that is easy enough to make in the middle of the week just for yourself. And if somebody doesn't think this recipe is easy, I don't know what is. Check this out:

Ingredients:

*  8 chicken tenders
*  8 slices Prosciutto
*  8 leaves fresh sage
*  1 tbsp olive oil

Directions:

1. Coat chicken tenders with olive oil. Place one leaf of fresh sage on the top of each tender, wrap Prosciutto slice tightly around chicken.
2. Place in a baking dish and bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes.




   This dish doesn't even require salt or pepper! The Prosciutto is salty enough on its own and baking it concentrates the salt even more, so you don't need to add any (trust me I made this mistake the first time I made this dish). Wrapping the chicken in a "piggy" blanket prevents it from drying and keeps it moist and tender. You can serve it with a salad or a side of delicious mashed potatoes.

Enjoy,
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment