Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New healthy habit.

    I know, I already told you that we are drinking fresh vegetables/fruit juices for breakfast, but I love it so much that I can't just stop with one blog post about it. It's so much fun to try new flavor combinations, but I have to admit - some are better than others. Obviously fruit based juices are much sweeter and tastier than the veggie ones, but we like them all... well, most of them. The one I'm posting today is one of my favorites - it looks good, it smells good, and it's delicious. Check it out:

Ingredients:

*  4-5 large carrots
*  1/3 large pineapple
*  10 strawberries
*  2 inches fresh ginger, pealed

Directions:

1. Juice everything together. The End.




   That's all there is to it... it's that easy... and it takes 5 minutes every morning. I love it so much, I could drink a bucket of it and still want more... it's my favorite breakfast ever! It's so worth it to invest in a juicer and make your own juices. It's much better, cheaper, and more convenient than buying it from a juice bar.

Enjoy,
Magda.

No comments:

Post a Comment